Thursday, July 28, 2005

My Car

















So I was hoping to have something to write a new blog about...although this wasn't really what I had in mind. So obviously I got in a car accident. Everything is fine but the car as you can see. I wasn't about to run the light with the stupid police camera...and apparently he was. He definatly hit me out into the intersection! anyway....it was a little scary but everything is fine. Time to start car shopping! =)

3 Comments:

At 11:15 AM , Blogger Chris Steele said...

That sucks! Is your insurance covering it?

 
At 11:18 AM , Blogger Chris Steele said...

Oh yeah, and learn how to spell my husband's name--it's been 2 years!

 
At 11:08 AM , Blogger Cindy Fleischhauer said...

Yeah so like I guess I already said...insurance is covering it. I actually am getting $4200-the $500 deductable...he was uninsured. Not bad considering we bought Mishca for $5000.

And I have no idea why I spelled his name wrong! I knew it was supposed to be the JON...whatever its right now!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home