Thursday, July 20, 2006

A few thoughts...

Is it odd that last night I payed more for a grande coke then to see the movie The Breakup. (I am not complaining just confused). The coke = 3.50 The movie = 2.75. I suppose they must have to make them cheaper since you can buy a pirated copy for a dollar on the street.

I think the thunder storms here put the ones in Florida to shame. I felt the house shake last night and I am sure the lightening was non-stop for at least a few hours.

1 Comments:

At 2:43 PM , Blogger Chris Steele said...

I was going to tell you to bring the movie with you when you come here, and then remembered that you were coming straight here (oh, the brain cells that you lose while giving birth).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home