Sunday, January 27, 2008

A Few Things

My Computer Died After Christmas....I should have thought to use that as an excuse for my blogging struggles! Thankfully I have been enjoying my new HP laptop ever since! In the process of it all Sony was able to inherit a new hard drive, memory stick and Ethernet port thingy.
This is Sony on her last ride before we sold her bike to Play It Again Sports (she leaves Friday)


My boss, Carrie and Sarah came over to play some cards last night :)

1 Comments:

At 5:40 PM , Blogger TomHale said...

Cindy i am very impressed with the attempted repair of the computer until i read about the thingy problem... I usually use a hammer they work much better after that... oh and the beach what a happening place.. the crowds are terrible, i hope it was a week day... take care ... Tommy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home