I was able to use my summer vacation from the House of Hope to go see Chris, Jon and the kids in Portland for 10 days. It was a ton of fun and we were able to do a lot including the zoo,
OMSI, a kickball birthday party, fireworks, a couple of movies, and lots of pool time.

For Emily's birthday I took her to Build-A-Bear where she created this cat named "Kitty." As you can see it has been a hit so far. It includes a sequence dress and underwear because according to Emily, Kitty can poop in the toilet and knows how to walk. She will teach Ellen.



Ellen discovered she could scroll up and down on my ipod It was very exciting.

This is her "why are you taking away the
ipod and taking my picture?" face.

I got to see Cruz while I was there and we took the girls to see Madagascar 2 in the theatre across the street. Emily was much too tired to walk back - tired that is until we got back to the apartment and she got her second wind.

Jon did the hair!
2 Comments:
love the hair!
hysterical
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home