Thursday, June 17, 2010

Bonnaroo!

I spent last Wednesday through Monday in Manchester, TN at a lovely place called Bonnaroo. My pictures were not the greatest so I decided to find some online and share those with you instead. Also I am hoping to get some from friends who I went with - they had a nice camera. Bonnaroo went like this: arrive in Walmart parking lot around 12am and set up camp on "Thursday" morning. Hear around 1245am that people are being let into Bonnaroo and immediately pack up and get into line on freeway by 145am. Pull into camping space just after 4am and set up camp. I was there with 4 other people we had 3 tents and 2 pop-up awning things. Just in time for the sun to come up and raise the temperature to 85 (then to around 100 each day) we were in bed).
B.o.B
Jay-Z

Weezer

The endless and always fun line at the port-o-potty's who knew that people would actually wait in line for these things!

The main stage also called "Which Stage" where people like The Dave Matthews Band, Kings of Leon, Jay-Z and Stevie Wonder performed. As you can see when 100,000 people show up at bonnaroo, it gets crowded.
We ended up seeing around 27 bands in the 4 days...here is my list:
The Postelles, Here We Go Magic, Miike Snow, The Temper Trap, The XX, The Gaslight Anthem, Damian Marley and Nas, OK Go, Les Claypool, Kings of Leon, The Flaming Lips performing darkside of the moon, The Black Keys, LCD Soundsystem, B.o.B, The Avett Brothers, The Dead Weather, Weezer, Ozomatli, Stevie Wonder, Jay-Z, Ingrid Michaelson, Calexico, Regina Spektor, Against Me!, Dropkick Murphys, Phoenix, and The Dave Matthews Band.





1 Comments:

At 7:24 AM , Blogger Joanne said...

I would like to see your pictures anyway :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home