Seattle?

Well Ive been doing a lot of praying and a lot of thinking and research lately and I think I very well could be moving to the Seattle area. I do have some time still as I have a year to a year and a half of my program left so will see. Seattle = good Christian friends, cheaper living so I can afford to move out, roommates, job opportunities, as well as a few other perks. So now its time to save money and get some loans paid off so I can start fresh up there.

8 Comments:
I'll be praying with and for you
That's awesome. I love Seattle. Even if it does rain more than Portland. It has Ikea and plenty of Starbucks. And Pike's place, which is just cool. I would visit you there.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cinders! I love your blog and LOVE your new car. Remember that time that I rear ended you because I forgot to stop? Yeah, good memories. PLEASE move to Seattle. :)
Christy
Sweet Cindy, Seattle is awesome. I think Portland is better, but you don't have as many friends. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home