Another Movie
So last night we decided to go to another one of those expensive movies. We were planning on seeing Pirates 2 but when we got there it was sold out! The only thing left to see was Terror on Silent Hill and since it can be quite a chore to get anywhere in Mexico (with all the busses n“such) we decided to see it. Besides its $2.50. Well I am here to report that I have never seen a funnier "terror/horror" film. Wow. There were monsters. There was a female cop in a tight plastic uniform. I have never laughed so much in a scary movie. I would say it was a definate waste of 2.50 (I would go so far as to say it would be a waste to netflix) but worth every penny for the experience, which included many sarcastic comments and a round of applause when it finally ended (started by us..but seconds later everyone joined with some laughter). Oh and by the way...it was of course over 2 hours long. At one point I tried to nap but then there were more sarcastic comments and I was trying my best to not burst out in laughter. There was even a time when Sony answered her cell phone! and no one seemed bothered!!!

2 Comments:
EXCELLENT for starting applause! You rock!
See, that's why I don't see scary movies.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home