Phone Pictures
I've really been wanting to blog lately and the funny thing is the only time I have had time is while at work! So of course I forgot my camera cord so that I could put some sweet pictures of fall up and some pictures of Sony and I! I do however have my phone so here are some not so good pictures that I took with that.
This is Lake Shelly where I usually go running with my friend Alisa (finally got to go last Wednesday with her and Sony)
Tried to capture the bright red/orange trees on the way to work
The lone red tree
This was a first run on a treadmill picture of Sony.Sony is my friend from Mexico who has come to live with me for a few months. I will try and get some more pictures of our adventures up soon! But it has been a busy week and is only going to get worse as I finish up a weekend at the house and work Monday and Tuesday at Starbucks before Sony and I take the 11 hour drive to Detroit on Wednesday to spend Thanksgiving with my "roommate" Julies family.

1 Comments:
I have taught you well, how to take photos from a moving car!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home