Friday, February 22, 2008

Tubing 08

Well we made it back in one piece! We left Monday morning at 9am and arrived sometime around 430pm!!!! Thank goodness I drove my own car so I was not trapped in the 15 passenger with 9 crazy teenagers for 7 hours! :)
Monday night was spent for some at the indoor pool and for others playing cards and enjoying cable. Wednesday we hit the tubing place for a session from 10-12pm. The girls loved it just got tired about 1130am so that we cancelled our second session and went to the pool and jacuzzi instead.
We ended up leaving at 9am on wednesday and were able to make it back by 3pm.

1 Comments:

At 12:25 PM , Blogger Chris Steele said...

Wow, I haven't seen that much snow in a LONG time! I am jealous of the pool & jacuzzi, though.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home