Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanks Harris Teeter!

About a week ago I bought some shampoo from Harris Teeter called Nizoral, which runs about $9.00 for a small bottle (its like the t-gel stuff). Well, I realized a few days later it never made it home. I figured it was my fault that I didn't notice until now and when we went shopping yesterday at Harris Teeter Sarah made me say something. Before saying anything I had grabbed the larger bottle since the others were out of stock, which runs about $17.00. At the register I asked the kid if there was like a lost and found for items that were never bagged and I explained what happened. He then called over the manager who I quickly gave the recap to and she simply says "were there anymore in the same size?" when I responded with a "no" she just said "well, just take that one" I then tried to convince her not to let me take it because I was so caught off guard by how nice that was! Finally I accepted it and now have a very large bottle of shampoo!

1 Comments:

At 2:28 PM , Blogger Joanne said...

That is cool. Amazing in fact.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home