So this is my life. I moved to Raleigh, North Carolina around September 23rd and the rest is history. Ok not really but if you do want to know just read below:
posted by Cindy Fleischhauer @ 4:30 PM 4 Comments
Hoooray!!! Congratulations!
Congrats my friend! Rich would be proud.
CYNTHIA! I am so happy for you! Horray! yes, i can't wait for blog entries on you cooking for the girls! hahhaaha.
I have my own blog now!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
melissa is amazing because nera said so
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
Hoooray!!! Congratulations!
Congrats my friend! Rich would be proud.
CYNTHIA! I am so happy for you! Horray! yes, i can't wait for blog entries on you cooking for the girls! hahhaaha.
I have my own blog now!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home