Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Bring on the heat!

So today I walk in to Starbucks and it is somewhat hotter and more humid then it is outside!!!! I look around to see one coworker with a wet towel like a bandanna around his head and the other just aimlessly walking around behind the counter in slow motion. Then I walk to the back office, which is the hottest part of our store at all times and see my manager with a wet towel on her forehead looking at the computer and mumbling under her breath. It was almost worth it to work the next 2 hours in 90 degree heat + humidity to see them all like this. Our air had gone out and didn't get going and down to the comfortable temp of 78 until we were walking out the door at 930pm (I had started at 1:45pm). We let our customers know we were all trying to lose weight...and I think I might have!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home