Thanks Keagan!
Last Saturday Keagan woke up throwing up. Yesterday Cruz came home from work throwing up. This morning it was my turn. After about 8 times I mustered some strength to get ready for meetings at the house. I made it through devotions and half of prayer time before heading to the bathroom to get rid of my water. By the time I went to Starbucks at 2pm I was feeling a little better and by 6pm I was finally able to keep down a juice smoothie!
Today also proved to be somewhat exciting as the Qdoba (like Baja Fresh), which is one store away from Starbucks, was robbed by 3 men with guns at 9:45am!!!!! This would be the second robbery in our shopping center in the last month or so. The other was Char Grill, which is across the parking lot with quick access to a main street. Good thing they invested in some top notch security guards after the last one.

3 Comments:
GREAT!
Alanna got sick today too. Looks like I am the one with the best immune system. haha
Eeewwwww. A kid was sick at VBS yesterday and it was blue. Honestly, who eats blue things for breakfast?!?!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home