Saturday, June 30, 2007

The tradition has continued...

Apparently this was a tender area...

Cruz got some new stars, which will eventually be a little thicker.

6 Comments:

At 2:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tradition? Most people call that addiction.

 
At 3:24 PM , Blogger Cindy Fleischhauer said...

Yes I do call it tradition because its a TRADITION for me to get one every time I come to Washington....not an ADDICTION for me to get one every time I come.

 
At 3:59 PM , Blogger Joanne said...

Does it mean any thing? or just a design?

 
At 12:32 PM , Blogger amberlee said...

oo yeah what does it mean?? and I could have told you that's a tender spot, hello! :)

 
At 12:45 PM , Blogger Cindy Fleischhauer said...

Sorry no meaning this time...just a design.

 
At 1:21 PM , Blogger Chris Steele said...

Ouch. You might not be able to see Cruz anymore if you keep getting tattoos. you'll turn into a biker chick.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home