Sweet New Camera! And Other News.....
I see I have become a terrible blogger!
Last week my mom sent me this sweet camera....its the new Kodak EasyShare- 10 mega pixels! Hopefully now you can look forward to seeing more pictures on this thing!
Not too much going on here....still pretty busy with the jobs and running back and forth. Although I must say this month has been nice since the new house has not opened and we are over staffed. So basically I work half the time at the house, which creates at least 2 days off a week from both jobs with the same pay!
Starbucks was kind enough to send all of its employee's a free playlist from itunes to celebrate the new partnership.....unfortunately after downloading it many of us now cannot sign onto itunes! Its been a week and they still haven't fixed it! Maybe they should have worked out all the kinks before mailing it out to thousands of employees.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home