Spring Break
Mexico was great as always. I got there on Good Friday and after lunch with Sony and Teresa I unpacked and packed to go to Puerta Vallarta. Thanks to some traffic it took us about 6 hours by bus to get there. In Vallarta we went to the beach a few times, laughed at the spring breakers on the strip and ate a ton of good food. We stayed with a girl who I met the first time in Mexico in her cute little one bedroom apartment. We came back from Vallarta the following Monday around 1pm. The next 3 days Sony had to work from 3pm-9pm so each day she dropped me off at her friend Gabby's house where my friend Meghan was staying too. The three of us went to the market one day, downtown another and bowling on the third. Thursday and Friday were spent relaxing and watching movies with Sony and Teresa and Saturday I came home :(. I did manage to get just about all the movies I have been wanting to see at the market! (The Departed, Alpha Dog, Blood Diamond, Little Miss Sunshine, The Holiday, The Queen, Open Season, Freedom Writers, The Pursuit of Happiness, The Good Sheppard, Babel, Notes On A Scandal, The Devil Wears Prada and Flags Of Our Fathers) all for the price of $20! (this time they were 6 for $10).









1 Comments:
I'm jealous. Pictures of the tat?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home