Sunday, March 25, 2007

Staff Retreat

My staff retreat this weekend was amazing! I had a great time getting to know my co-workers in a whole new light. It was awesome to relax on the beach, play cards until the wee hours of the morning, enjoy Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede, and fellowship with these awesome people. Here are some random pictures!


Left to right: me, Marla (counselor), Sara (house staff like me), Carrie (director), Regina (house manager) and Julie (house staff). The reason my shirt is up is because we all got henna tattoos and were supposed to be showing them in the picture. Apparently only 3 of us got that memo and I didn't really show mine!
Don't worry its fake!
Carrie
Regina
Some Karaoke

The one and only male - Andy Brown (counselor) drinking his Dr. Brown root beer (he will be that soon)
The beautiful sunburn - with Mrs. Delores, one of the teachers.
Carrie and Julie playing some Frisbee

2 Comments:

At 7:57 PM , Blogger Joanne said...

Amy is sorta scary! Scary eye goggles! At least you started your tan for Mexico

 
At 3:38 AM , Blogger Chris Steele said...

Wow, that is a sunburn. It looks like an AWESOME retreat, and I love the location. I'm glad for some faces to put with names.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home