Taco Bell
For some reason I just haven't been to Taco Bell since I moved out here. Today was the day and boy have I been missing out. So after waiting a few minutes while the 3 workers behind the counter argued about who is going to ring us up, this younger lady walks up to the register. I order my food and with tax it comes to $4.95. I hand her a $10. She then accidentally types in that I gave her a $5 and immediately starts to stress. I wasn't fully paying attention until I hear her say "how much do I owe you" and then "I know....I've got a calculator in the car..." and she ran right past me out the door!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Next, the manager walks up and goes "what did she do now" and I explain how she needed to figure out the change to give me. The manager (thank goodness) was like, so she just needed to give you $5.05? After I nodded trying not to laugh and still somewhat in shock over the situation she left to get her keys. Well, the calculator made it back before the manager and she was indeed able to use it to get me that change.
I LOVE TACO BELL.

4 Comments:
That is hillarious! I love Taco Bell also. I just ate there last week for the first time in years. What was I thinking?
Hey did she ever work at Angels Diner at Knott's. Sounds familiar!
I'm glad to see that and NC education is just as good as a Louisiana one.
that's such a perfect description. are you sure you werent' just telling us about you when at your first job at 15? :) just j/k friend.
hey, i'm glad you blog too. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home