Busy Weeks
Wow...I am not even really sure how it became June 18th or what to really even blog about! My weeks have been filled with a whole lot of working at the house and then some more at Starbucks. I was at the house the last two weekends and will have the next two off, which works out perfectly for me coming out to Washington for Kelee's wedding. I will leave for Portland on June 28th and be there through July 8th.
Also am very excited for Amberlee to come on the 10th and stay through the 15th!!!!!
So hang in there! interesting blogs are coming!

4 Comments:
LUCKY
Have Fun!!! I wish you were coming to California :(
I wish you were coming here, or we were going there...
OH my gosh can I please come to your house already?!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home