Sunday, July 08, 2007

The Wedding

Alright girls....steal the pictures! let our blogs be merged!
Christy and I
Keriann, Colson, and I

Julie, me, Jenni, Cruz, Kendra, Keriann, and Ronda
The frist tent
The 2nd tent is up on the tennis court - Kelee is tossing the boquet up on the right
The Electric Slide




5 Comments:

At 8:44 AM , Blogger amberlee said...

I love all pictures!!! I thought it'd be better to just comment on the last post. :) Keegan's so big!

 
At 8:45 AM , Blogger amberlee said...

Oh yeah, guess who will be at your house tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ME!!!!!!!!!! With like 50 million books your mom is sending with me. :)

 
At 8:53 AM , Blogger Joanne said...

Let the good times roll.

 
At 1:42 PM , Blogger Chris Steele said...

Hooray! Everyone & everything are so beautiful!

 
At 8:10 AM , Blogger KeriAnn said...

It was so wonderful to see you C-Coop. :) and i'm glad you finally got to meet colson. can you believe i'm a mom?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home