So this is my life. I moved to Raleigh, North Carolina around September 23rd and the rest is history. Ok not really but if you do want to know just read below:
Monday, November 26, 2007
Christmas Tree Shopping
I finally got to use my roof rack! Going to get the tree!
You have to actually saw it yourself!!! Jackie is my favorite because what you see in the picture is about all she ever did. I think the only words I heard her say were "puppy" while pointing at anything from the deer at the christmas tree lot to the moose head at the resturant we went to after, and she said some form of the word yes when asked if she was cold.
1 Comments:
The Jackie story is hilarious. I think you should've brought us a tree.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home