REALLY????
Well, I am currently sitting in a Motel 6...in Dallas, Texas....eating pizza. How? you might ask. Or Why? Well, Let me explain:
I am sitting on my plane at LAX. Buckled as we got ready to push back from the gate. Next thing I know a small 5 year old girl is standing next to me crying looking to the lady next to me (her mom). I am sitting in the aisle, her mom next to me and another small child by the window. Well the 5 year old does not want to sit with grandma and is scared. So older sister agrees to switch places. I get up and older sister climbs over mom and heads to the front. 5 year old heads toward mom but as mom picks her up to put her in the window seat her leg gets caught on a piece of metal sticking out from the seat back pocket thing! Well the metal rips a pretty large gash out of her leg and there is blood gushing everywhere. I head to the back and grab toilet paper while the stewardess' scramble and get paramedics on the way. After an hour of me standing in the aisle while the medics and mom decide she can fly to Dallas for the stitches we finally head on our way. Well I didn't get off the plane until 8:20pm and my flight was to leave at 8:25. After the train to my terminal it was confirmed that my flight was missed and I found myself getting a voucher for Motel 6 and waiting for a van to take me there.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home