Thursday, April 03, 2008

Updates

Well I am back in Raleigh and had to get right back into the swing of things! My flight to Raleigh was amazingly on time. My luggage however, was not. In fact so late that I still do not have one of my bags! Have I mentioned that I hate North West Airlines. Fly at your own risk people. I came back Saturday and was at the house Sunday night through Wednesday morning. I had my usual cough with congestion and an occasional sore throat beginning on Sunday. By Monday night my voice was gone and by Monday morning I had pink eye in both eyes! So I decided to go to the doctor and $97 later and 4 prescriptions (well....3 + Zyrtec) I am on my way to recovery....or so I am told. I can talk again but let me tell you working two days at Starbucks with no voice and pink eye is interesting. When I could finally get stuff out today I just kept asking my coworkers if they wanted a "grande pink eye" this being creative because there is actually a drink called a red eye, which is coffee with a shot of espresso...and of course a black eye, which has 2 shots. No one wanted the pink eye.
It actually is worse today but I didn't get a picture ;)

1 Comments:

At 9:26 AM , Blogger Ronda and Keagan said...

OH my goodness!!! Alanna has pink eye too. I hope it helps to know you are not the only one.
Hope you get better soon! Plus we need to catch up.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home