This is sweet little Sid, the kitten of Tina who we started feeding at the House back in November. Well, We decided it was time for Sid to be captured and sent to the SPCA so he could have a chance to be adopted.
Unfortunately I did not think through the capture. See below.



We were able to lure him in the house with ham and shut the door behind him. Well, he is a stray cat and this is a scary thing for him. I tried grabbing him. Below is where he bit me and would not let go.

Here are some of the scratches and
nicks.

And here are the really good ones! Not such a sweet little kitty when he is scared.

So there I was holding this cat by the back of its neck realizing we don't have a thing to put it in. Not wanting the girls to touch or hold it. I am dripping blood. My right hand is swollen. The poor cat has my blood all over his fur. It was quite the
scene. I ended up having the girls grab a blanket and held him while calling another girl who was home for the weekend to bring her carrier (an hour later). He did calm down quite a bit but I don't think we will be friends any time soon!
1 Comments:
Yeah! Now I just need to catch up. :) Miss you!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home