So this is my life. I moved to Raleigh, North Carolina around September 23rd and the rest is history. Ok not really but if you do want to know just read below:
posted by Cindy Fleischhauer @ 10:18 AM 3 Comments
Why all the screaming about a hermit crab??? You used to let them crawl on your hand??
Really? Crap? I thought they were craBs :).
Okay, those are A LOT bigger than the ones as Bolsa Chica or any tidepools I've been to.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
melissa is amazing because nera said so
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
Why all the screaming about a hermit crab??? You used to let them crawl on your hand??
Really? Crap? I thought they were craBs :).
Okay, those are A LOT bigger than the ones as Bolsa Chica or any tidepools I've been to.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home