My Life
So this is my life. I moved to Raleigh, North Carolina around September 23rd and the rest is history. Ok not really but if you do want to know just read below:
So this is my life. I moved to Raleigh, North Carolina around September 23rd and the rest is history. Ok not really but if you do want to know just read below:
7 Comments:
Yeah, Hershey better stock up on blankets and stake out her spot in front of the woodburning stove. Can you imagine her in Oregon? Ha ha!
"Baxter, you know I don't speak Spanish!" Can you name that movie quote? Go Emmy, go!
aww im so proud of emita! she has always been an upstanding student!
dang what movie is that? sounds so familiar!
its anchorman, duh!! :)
well then I dont know why it was so familar cause Ive never seen it!!! ha ha
I think it may have been in all the commercials. And you must stop what you're doing now and rent it. Or Netflix it.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home