Haunt
The whole costume thing is really catching on =). We weren't really sure what to expect last Friday and Saturday night with Haunt. Maybe we should have expected more. I had scheduled 3 bartenders, which is usually more then enough. I always have one come on at 5pm and 2 on at 6pm. This normally works because our bar has never done more then $1100 in sales on our busiest Friday night. Well...little did I know that by 5:30pm we would be 3 deep and our service bar would be averaging 3-4 drinks every 5min. We were holding our own but the later it got the busier we got and thanks to one of my bar tenders being an hour late with car trouble, I was in there barbacking for a few hours. It was ugly. We ran out of our ultimate glasses. Ultimates are our signature drinks...meaning also that they are the most popular. So we had to start serving the drinks in our plastic tumblers! Collins glasses served as shot glasses and beer was served in whatever glass was closest. We did over $2000 in sales in just 3 hours!!! This weekend will be ready for them! We've got more bartenders on eariler and more glassware =)

1 Comments:
That is hilarious and scary! At least you know you rank higher than CDR or Auntie Pasta's as peoples' before-haunt meal. Man, that's a lot of alcohol!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home