Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Cali Cont.

Monday was one of my days off so we decided to head off to Hollywood at 11am. In Mexico time this means we leave at 1230pm. It a great day to go as it rained a couple days before so it was still clear out and turned out to be about 75 degrees. We walked the Blvd and Sony and Teresa did a ton of shopping! =)

When our meter ran out for the second time we decided to head for Manhattan Beach. We picked this one because The OC tv show is also very popular in Mexico and rather then take Sony to Newport beach where they don't even film the show, we headed to Manhattan. We were able to first drive past the studio on the way stopping just at the guard booth to be rejected and giggled at by the guard when we asked if they had anything for tourists. We made it just in time for a beautiful sunset.




On Wednesday while I was at work, Sony, Teresa, and Meghan went into Knotts Berry Farm to shop and go on 1 ride! They planned on leaving the house at 10am which this time meant 12pm in Mexico time.

I had to work a lot while everyone was here but they helped my days go quicker by coming in on the days I closed and taking me to work every day. Sony and Meghan even had a race to see who could put up the chairs the fastest. I love free labor!

On Thursday we were lucky enough to get to go to Disneyland for FREE thanks to my mom's connection. So Teresa, Sony, Becky, Meghan and I headed over at 10:30am...which for some reason on this day actually meant 10:30am. I think its because I threatened them with taking away their free tickets. Disney was AWESOME. We waited no more then 5min per ride. When asked what my favorite part about the day was....I always say my $6 piece of pizza...that's what.

2 Comments:

At 3:29 AM , Blogger Chris Steele said...

I'm so jealous--I want to go to Disneyland!

 
At 1:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yah!!! it was so sweet....I hadnt been since my 8th grade trip! and we so jealous when the Irish went without me when they came.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home