Saturday, December 24, 2005

Aunt Cindy

For those of you who haven't heard (which is probably NO one that reads this blog) I am finally going to be an AUNT. I've been dreaming of the title "Aunt Cindy" ever since the episode of the OC in season 1 where Aunt Cindy comes for a visit. If you have seen the episode a smile might have crossed your face...if not its ok just pretend. So I am thinking the odds of being the favorite aunt could be slightly in my favor. I don't exactly remember what the competition is on that other side of the family but I am sure it will be cake....besides this lil one is already my favorite niece/nephew.

5 Comments:

At 9:35 AM , Blogger amberlee said...

aww aunt cindy!! i cant wait until you have babies, because i am definitely making them call me aunt lee lee!! :) i dont care how confusing it is to them. :)

 
At 9:40 AM , Blogger Chris Steele said...

Yes, you'll definitely be the favorite aunt. On the other side is Larisa (you'll remember her as the photographer at the wedding), and Kim, the red-haired one.

 
At 8:44 PM , Blogger Cindy Fleischhauer said...

case closed.

 
At 8:04 AM , Blogger cacfus said...

Cindy - that is SO exciting! You will definitely be the favorite. Hope you had a great Christmas!

Christy

 
At 11:35 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

i read your blog. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home