Camel
So it all began just 3 weeks ago. I came home from work to see a small brown package on my desk with the return address of Camel Cigarettes on it. I was a little taken back as I didnt remember smoking recently or purchasing Camel products. So I opened it and what do you know two light up shot glasses and some coupons for $1.75 off one pack! So I realized they must be just mailing this to random people trying to get them to buy their product. But wouldn't you know it...the following Monday...there was the same small brown box! So I opened it up to find 3 boxes of matches! I laughed and set them aside only to come home the following Monday to the small brown box! This time I must admit I was a little excited to see what I had gotten. A money clip! yes ladies and gentlemen....a money clip! HA HA HA . So yesterday was the 4th Monday since this all began and I found myself almost running to my room as I got home from work to grap the brown box. I couldn't open it fast enough! And what you may ask did I recieve this time....well ladies and gentlemen it is indeed a cigarette holder. So Ive got it all now. I will be the life of the party. Ive got the shot glasses...the matches...the always important money clip and of course you can't leave home without the metal money holder! I can't wait until next Monday!!!


4 Comments:
dang, livin the high life
Cinders! Do you have the same cell #? We are going to be in Disneyland Saturday through Tuesday. Not sure if thats close to Whittier, but if it is, we should hook up for coffee or something! My cell is the same...
That is hilarious! I must say that I'm rather jealous. I wish I had a money clip. Good thing Christmas is coming!
Disneyland is very close! yes call me! lets do it! you should come eat at Fridays one night!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home