Amberlee & the dogs
I haven't had a chance to blog in a while, or perhaps nothing interesting has happened =). Then I got this picture from Amberlee and thought I better think of something quick! I just love it!

Well I didnt really think of anything good to say about it. I do have news though, one of the asst. managers at work put in his 2 week notice!!! This might sound like a bad thing unless you have actually experienced Jay. A guy from Thailand or somewhere around there :o. His "experience" in resturants was equivilent to Panda Express although in the begining he bragged about working in saloons and resturants and this and that....blah blah. So he is an Asian man who wears XXL shirts when Med would do just fine. We have had more complaints on him in the past month then on our resturant when it opened. He thinks work was crazy in October (halloween haunt) we tried to explain that had he been around from June to August he would have a very different opionin of what crazy is. So he will be done just after Thanksgiving. Please pray we get another manager soon as I really don't want to start working more hours in a season that should be slower.

4 Comments:
yes!!
Some people...
guessss what i haveeee!!
hooray!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home