Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Why?





















Is it irony when the bar manager gets backed into by a drunk driver who just drank at the very bar she manages?
So last night around 12am a guest bursts through the doors asking who drives a 4-runner. I explained that I drove an escape...similar looking in the dark and far away...we asked why and she said it had just been backed into. I ran outside to see a large truck peeling away. I proceeded to run, followed by a batender down the street toward the exit I knew they would have to go out of. I caught up to them as they ran into the ticket booth but I wasnt quite fast enough...as I got close enough to see a license plate number they screeched around the corner and drove off. There were two other cars with them and we got both liscense plates. However when the cops got there, basically they said since we didnt get the liscense plate of the actual car that hit me, I was out of luck. There would most likely be no damage to the large truck since this was my only damage, so with no description of a driver....there is nothing to tie anyone to the hit and run. Yay for new cars and idiot drivers.

2 Comments:

At 3:48 AM , Blogger Chris Steele said...

Oh my word! That totally sucks!

 
At 2:04 PM , Blogger cacfus said...

Only in LA! Sorry Cinders. I love your car though (even with a few dings and dents).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home