Monday, October 31, 2005

Halloween


Today was a very sad day for me. Today marks the first time in my life (23years) that I did not go Trick-or-Treating. =( The picture is actually from last year...I just needed to remember.

I was stuck closing tonight and speaking of work...I got the best complaint ever today! a lady called me to her table because she was ticked off that her food came out too fast! I repeated what she told me back to her...just in case I had missed something. But no...she was actually mad that her entree came out before they had finished every last chip in their spinich dip. She sent those entrees right back to the kitchen when they came out....and that is when she called me over. She asked me if there was any compensation...I said sure Ill take off that salad you didn't eat. That may have ticked her off even more. She ended up asking for her entrees again, which were now warm instead of hot, so they walked out. Usually we chase down our walkouts or call security...but in this case I was pumped to see her go. Besides I wanted to congratulate the cooks....this is the first time since we opened back in June that we have had the food come out too fast!!! I hope we get more like her.

5 Comments:

At 3:44 AM , Blogger Chris Steele said...

Oh my word, that is hilarious! What an annoying lady. Tell her never to go to Olive Garden--it's worse there.

 
At 7:52 AM , Blogger cacfus said...

Some people are just never happy. So sad about not trick-or-treating... remember that party at tad's house? Oh the good ol' WB days!

 
At 12:44 PM , Blogger Cindy Fleischhauer said...

ha ha I think thats when i dressed up as white trash! i think my favorite halloween costume was the gold one! with the boots...i cant remember if you went that year.

 
At 6:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wish i looked that good all the time.

 
At 7:57 AM , Blogger cacfus said...

I totally remember the white trash one... You wore a 'wife beater' and stuffed your belly and had a beer bottle. That was awesome! I think I was peter pan that year.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home