Thursday, December 15, 2005

Family Pictures!

So I decided today was going to be family picture day for the dogs and I. What an adventure that turned out to be. First...I rounded up the troops!
Tried to get everyone organized and prop free. We started out with some camera difficulties...we were zoomed in and didn't know it.







Then there were the various distractions...you know..the TV, hershey...stuff like that.


Then I really had to get stern with Emmy and tell her to focus or she would never be able to get back to that nap! And finally.....I got my pictures....although I think by this time we were all worn out and rather tired/sad working.

7 Comments:

At 11:56 AM , Blogger amberlee said...

i love how in the 3rd picture from the bottom, you actually do look like youre being stern, you have that 'now, emmy, come on, lets concentrate!' look going. :)

i love these pictures!!

 
At 11:57 AM , Blogger amberlee said...

and i love how anyone can tell by our latest blogs that we both got new cameras. haha!

 
At 1:10 PM , Blogger Chris Steele said...

Those are hilarious. I love the first picture where Emmy is resting her head on Hershey, like, "I'm to tired to hold up my own head while you talk, so I'll just rest it here."

 
At 3:50 PM , Blogger Cindy Fleischhauer said...

Yah for new cameras! I can't stop taking pictures ha ha ha. You should see how many I didn't put on here.

I LOVE that one of where Emmy is resting her head...I totally thought they would move when we grabbed the camera but they didn't horray!

 
At 3:51 PM , Blogger Cindy Fleischhauer said...

I must also add that I love the last one...Hershey looks totally defeated. HA HA HA.

 
At 7:25 PM , Blogger cacfus said...

You look really cute in the pics. I love the one with you looking at Emmy! Cute cute.
Christy

 
At 8:53 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

your pictures are soo cute!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home