Get Ready California!

Thats right Californians get ready cause winter is just around the corner! Temperatures are dropping rapidly and that 60 degree coldness is just around the corner. Put away the surf boards and sun screen and find out where you put the jacket from last year cause WINTER IS HERE. Ok ok...don't freak out too much I'm not talking about rain or anything...come on! that picture was taken today...just talking about the cold weather. I know I pulled my electric blanket out of the closet last week and we've been roundin up the fire wood since we dropped below 75.

4 Comments:
The wood burning stove is all warmed up kiddo.
Wait, are you sure you want to move to Seattle? We already had snow... and it is supposed to be in the 20's tonight!!! Brrr
Christy
Yikes...well I have already started to gather winter attire...although 20s sounds a bit chilly to me. I am hoping if I soak in all this weather down here now that Ill survive. ha ha
Yeah, we broke out our electric blanket for the first time this year. I love the "preheat" function.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home