
So Ive been pretty tired lately. Since good ol Jay (old manager) quit, everyone is working 6 days again. So Wednesday, which is normally a day off I had to go in at 10am after closing the night before. I left work at 3pm as soon as the closing manager was there, and came home for an hour or so before heading off to class. A long week to say the least. They have a few candidates in mind for the position so I am crossing my fingers. I really don't want to keep this up as I have some important finals coming up, which require lots of studying.
5 Comments:
I love the picture of my Emmy! It's perfect!
Great picture. Sooooo Emmy
It makes me happy. Count the wrinkles! I had to be sneaky to get this shot thats for sure.
what a fatty.
i still cant figure out this 'links' business. :(
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home