Thursday, January 05, 2006

Maddie and Kalie


I finally got together for lunch with Katie and Maddie, and this time her brother-in-law's daughter-Kalie. We of course had to go to the Silver Palace...a tradition for our- most of the time weekly lunch. I was overjoyed this week because not only did Maddie remember me (we haven't done lunch since the holidays started taking up all our free time), but she insisted on sitting on my lap, spilling on my jeans, eating my rice with her hands, and trying her best to eat my soup throughout the whole meal! I couldn't help but get excited about the two babies Ill know entering the world this 2006 (ronda, Chris and Jon). Oh and I was also very excited to learn that although Kalie's favorite princess is Pocahontas and mine was Jasmine, we do share the favorite color of green and are both frightened by the Beast who accompanies Katies favorite princess-Belle in Beauty and the Beast. Oh kids....

1 Comments:

At 3:15 AM , Blogger Chris Steele said...

Cute!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home