Don't Mess With Texas

My new favorite football player. Vince Young. I didn't have much time to watch college football this year, actually the only game I got to watch most of was the USC v. UCLA game...until tonight that is. All week at work I have been hearing SC this...SC that...SC is gonna smash Texas....Young is good but not good enough to do better then Bush and Leinart. Texas is a one man team....USC has 3...Blah Blah Blah.
So now I can't wait to go back to work and ask all these band wagon fans how it is that one man beat their team. Well he's amazing...that's for sure....but looking at the numbers it wasn't totally his doing. I mean yah he had 40 completions and probably close to 200 yards rushing but someone had to catch those passes.
Anyway I love Vince!

2 Comments:
talk about band wagon fans...
Im not a texas fan...therefore not bandwagon. I am a Vince Young fan! And besides whether I rooted for Texas or USC someone could say I was "bandwagon" because I rooted for neither the entire season. One must pick a team in the end and I chose Texas aka Vince Young.
As for the family support...I do recall a certain sweatshirt being torn apart by a dog
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home