Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Fun in the OC!

Wow so this past week was awesome! It went by so fast and so much fun went on that I dont even know where to start! So as I said in my other post I had a few friends in town. Martha and her mom Teresa were here from Mexico and Meghan was here from Washington. We had a blast all week....Ill try and sum up some of the stuff we did.






So we went to Krispie Kreme because I figured we could stroll in grab the free ones since the "Hot Now" sign was on...and be on our way to the Block at Orange where we had some serious shopping to do. But believe it or not they didn't give us the free one!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH what is this world coming to!


This picure actually occured Monday night (after the pics you will see below). From bottom left to right...Sony, Teresa, Becky, Courtney, Me, Meghan. I met Becky and Courtney when I was in Mexico last April. They were living there for a year stint while working with Campus Crusade for Christ. It turns out Becky lives about 30min away and Courtney is living in Whittier going to Biola...small world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home