Wednesday, August 16, 2006

My Good Luck

Shortly before heading to Mexico Cruz and I each bought an I Pod from Circuit City. We bought them there because they were having a sale where you got a wall charger ($35) and a nice case ($20) for the price of the I Pod. During our last week in Mexico the wall charger stopped working. Since we still had the recipt we thought it was worth a shot to try and exchange it or perhaps they could even fix it. We finally took it in yesterday and the guy told us that since it had already been 30 days there wasn't too much he could do. Then he said hold on and looked at his manager who was standing behind him the whole time. After they whispered a couple things I heard her say yah I will just do it! So we went and grabbed a new one and they just opened up the box (for some odd reason) and handed us the new charger!

1 Comments:

At 12:21 PM , Blogger Chris Steele said...

Hooray!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home