Busy
Well I certainly think the Raleigh news team will stop whining about the lack of rain we have had this year. At least I would think so after the amount of rain that came down during a 20min storm yesterday! We have been getting quite the thunder and lightening show these last couple of days complete with what seems like more rain then we get in California in a year in less then 20min.
Hopefully things are different down in South Carolina because on Tuesday we leave to take the girls white water rafting! They have earned this 3 day trip due to some good behavior over this last summer break.
This leaves me with a busy couple of weeks since I will not be home next week (I am on shift at the house Monday, Tuesday, Friday-Monday afternoon, and we are rafting Tuesday-Thursday) and then on August 9th Julie and I will move into a different apartment just up the road. So let the packing begin!

1 Comments:
White water rafting!! Sounds like fun. I hear you about the packing. Not so much fun.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home