Friday, August 24, 2007

HOH Hits the Big Screen

Yesterday we started filming for a House of Hope film to use when we speak at fundraisers and hopefully someday as a commerical! Hannah Sink, who was recently on the reality show "On the Lot" volunteered her time and saved us a whole lot of money by getting this thing done for us. She even brought frank with her who just came back from filming (as in he was a cameraman) "Survivor" in Japan. Yes, he does know who wins and no he will not tell you because he will lose his life.
It was a long day of filming that went something like this:
7am - crew arrives and girls meet on couch to do a mock devotions time.
8am - Sarah and I have breakfast ready (you know stuff we do every morning!), which consists of sassuage, biscuits, and fresh fruit. (Very typical of the staff to get up early and make a large breakfast....riiiiiiight).
9am- girls get into school uniforms and we do some school scenes with the teachers.
Right about this time....I lost track of all time and the day just became long. You see normally the girls go to school at 830am and we leave the house and are back by 230pm. Not so on this day. So we taped and taped and did things....and Sarah and I kept trying to get in the video....and they kept taking other volunteers. It went on until around 4pm and again I lost track of everything around 9am. I am very excited to see how it all comes out and hopefully will be able to point you to it if its online or at least I will try and get my hands on a copy so you can all see what I do!
Frank filming in the school
Sarah and I wishing we were on film
Hannah and Frank
Whitney - ready for her group counseling film debut
Carrie and Hannah
Cherrie
Frank filming away
Hannah
Our field


2 Comments:

At 8:59 AM , Blogger Joanne said...

Whitney, always wears a dress to her group sessions also! Yep let me know and I think they forgot to put in the two cutest girls! Also the girls go out on that field a lot also!

 
At 2:13 PM , Blogger Chris Steele said...

I wish I could set up my classroom like theirs--little secluded tables for everyone!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home