Thanks Mom And Dad!
Thank you to my parents who donated some Target gift cards to the House Of Hope a few weeks ago. We were FINALLY able to replace the hideous comforters in the Alpha (older) house with some of the money.
The originals...I am guessing they came with the house!!!! Very retro and most of them loosing fuzz out of the holes in the corners.
The next ones to go (above).
The new stylish ones!
More of the new ones
We are also working on painting all three rooms to go with the comforters or rather we have picked comforters that will go with the new colors. Last Saturday was our annual Spring Cleaning day where all of the parents and girls along with various volunteers were able to work on different projects from 9am-4pm. Most of it was outdoor but we were able to get one room painted. The nasty yellow was replaced with a shade of white.

1 Comments:
Oh cool. They look so nice, I'm glad they went to something besides toiletpaper, I know a need but it's fun to get new bedspreads :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home