Thursday, May 08, 2008

Luggage Update

I think I posted about my lost luggage (compliments of Northwest Airlines) about a month ago when I came back from Louisiana (March 29). Well, wouldn't you know it there was a knock at my door last Friday and I opened it to find the little blue backpack. I did know it was coming as I received my first and only phone call from Northwest two days earlier saying they thought they found my bag and were sending it.

Well, after waiting 34 days I was excited to have my things. Excited until I looked at the backpack to find it covered in a couple of black grease spots. Upon opening it I found that the 5 books inside all had water damage and one of them had the grease spots with a ripped cover. My shirt smelled of mildew and looked like it may have been dragged through some mud then stuffed in the bottom of the bag. My AE flip flops have some new nicks and pieces taken out of them and my toothpaste may have been stolen (I am not sure if it was in there but it is gone). So I immediately called NWA who told me I had to take my bag to the airport and file a new claim for damaged luggage. I did this Tuesday and if I ever get a response I will let you know.

For now....don't fly NWA. Worst communication/customer service I have ever experienced and I don't think they really care.

1 Comments:

At 8:55 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

dude that sucks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home