Thursday, April 24, 2008

Staff Retreat 08

Well, I did a horrible job of taking pictures but that is because most of the time we were laying on the beach, laying in our beds, or eating! We headed down to Isle of Palms, SC (an island near charleston) last Thursday to Sunday and enjoyed a 3 story beach house including a swimming pool and beach access a block away. Like I said most of our time was spent eating or laying somewhere, which is how every real staff retreat should be!
Dinner at California Dreamin (in my honor of course) (Carrie and Marla)
Saddled up for our 1 hour carriage ride through historic downtown Charleston.
With Carrie, Sarah and Marla
Sarah, Sara, Carrie, and Marla

1 Comments:

At 12:24 PM , Blogger Chris Steele said...

You look a little sunburned--I can see a two-toned arm in one picture :).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home