I am back from Guadalajara and it was amazing as always leaving me a little less than motivated to start back at work again. I didn't do as much as usual this time as far as going different places but I think this was the best trip yet. It was so nice to escape the stress and fast pace of the US of A for a couple of weeks and not have to deal with cell phones or a computer or much
TV for that matter. It was nice to just walk around or lay on the beach and hang out with my friends there.

Last weekend we rented a car and drove to
Vallarta. A
mere $30 a day with 3rd party insurance was a better deal for 4 people to make the 3 and a half hour trek (5 and a half by bus). The original plan was to take Teresa's car (Sony's mom) but my first day there Sony and I took it to the grocery store and on the way back came
across a very large rock that took out a tube connecting the oil tank to something. All the oil was lost and $400 in damage was done. The car still sits at the dealership waiting for some sort of part. So needless to say I drove us to
Vallarta in our rental. The lady convinced us to not spend on the other insurance unless we thought we might wreck the car. Ha! we thought...no way. Well in 3 days we managed to scrape the back end getting out of a parallel park (Sony), break the button on the key, and get backed into at a pretty fast pace! Lucky for us the last left no damage and the key could be rigged to stay until the next push. The only thing left was the scrape on the back, which became covered with mud on our drive home....we passed!

With Teresa at my favorite place to eat! The "Meat Juice" place.

Resting on the way to
Vallarta
Sony,
Elda, and I
Jimena,
Elda and I

My Mexican cat,
Sasho and I
Vallarta
2 Comments:
maaaaaan, I wish I was there!!! :(
I am going to have to go with you the next time you go down there!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home