Sunday, June 01, 2008

Slacking...

I have been quite the bad blogger these days but it is mostly because life is about to get pretty crazy!

My birthday weekend was awesome. I spent most of it at the pool, some of it shopping, some playing pool, and even more time sleeping.

The weekend before my birthday my friend Whitney got engaged and will get married in October. She is currently in a lease with Sarah through April. So when mine ends August 8th I will move in and the three of us will live together somehow until she gets married. When she moves out I will take over her part of the lease until Sarah's house is finished in November (hopefully around Thanksgiving). Then I will be living in Clayton about a mile from the houe of hope and Whitney and Ryan will pay to break their lease.

And....I am going to Mexico on June 20th for 14 days!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home