Sunday, March 22, 2009

Zoo Trip








This bear was really hungry and there were lots of little kids. I am pretty sure he was trying to figure out if he could clear the small body of water and tiny fence.

I hatched!
Getting us a ride
Some animal with a white butt.

If you look close there is a bobcat.
Sasquash. I made all the girls take a picture.
River otter! I really wanted one until I was watching animal cops, South Africa the other day and one started attacking the vet and biting and hissing at him. It was scary.


California Sea Lions! (poor things had to be shipped to NC!)
The girls LOVED watching them swim and were intrigued by the fact that they appeared to have their eyes closed as they did it.


Above ground in the Seal exhibit

Cougar

1 Comments:

At 7:52 PM , Blogger amberlee said...

Aw! You hatched! I love that picture!! Definitely a profile pic :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home