Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Meet Keegan!


So here they are...the first official pics of Keegan Isaacson! I can't wait to meet him!!! Congrats Ronda! :)

8 Comments:

At 3:26 AM , Blogger Chris Steele said...

Is it Keegan Isaiah Isaacson? I was confused by the middle/last name thingie.

 
At 3:30 AM , Blogger Chris Steele said...

Oh, and he is REALLY cute, and has a ton of hair! I like the beer shirt in the backgroud, too :).

 
At 1:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

the beer shirt is classic. Yah...it is Keegan Isaiah Isaacson. I told Ronda to get some pictures with him so we could really get a visual on his size. Did you really write those comments at 330am? or was that our time? haha

 
At 2:47 PM , Blogger amberlee said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! too freaking adorible im going to pee my pants!!!
yay!!!

 
At 10:51 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

oh! he's a little doll baby! so adorable cute! (and i don't say that about other people's kids very often:)

 
At 8:30 AM , Blogger cacfus said...

Oh my word! He has so much hair. SOO adorable. :)

Christy

 
At 2:51 PM , Blogger Chris Steele said...

It was 3:30 your time, 5:30 my time.

 
At 1:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont know which is worse. haha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home