I'm Going Going Back Back....

....To Brazil Brazil!
So thanks to my wonderful sister I was reminded that I forgot to blog about my decision for Brazil. I am indeed going back for round two. I will fly to up to Seattle on June 1st where I will be picked up with another friend from Ohio who is going on the tour, by Julie. She will drive us up to Vancouver, BC where we will help her with the last minute details of the trip. Then on the 5th the rest of the girls will arrive and training will begin. We leave for brazil on the 8th and will remain there until the 23rd. I will then fly back into Vancouver where I will catch a shuttle to Seattle and spend a night or two with Ronda and Keagan before returning home. I will be home until the 6th of July when Cruz (Meghan) and I will fly to Guadalajara, Mexico for 28 days. On August 3rd we will fly to Dallas to spend a week with Jon, my sister, and the little girl yet to be named. Then on August 11th we will fly back to LA where I will pack up my stuff and get ready for the big move to Seattle.

1 Comments:
Um, so, I guess it'll be nice when you have some time and money and can do some world travelling.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home